Season Two of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is here, and it's coming at you full of maps, modes, and weapons. Throughout Season Two, players across all platforms can continue the fight alongside their favorite Operators in new and returning maps, fresh in-game challenges and rewards, limited-time game modes, and playlists among the community celebrations.
Picking up from where the story last left off, Coalition and Allegiance forces must set aside their differences in order to work together to avert a nuclear catastrophe and find out where Al-Qatala has taken a Soviet nuclear warhead. Season Two features a steady stream of fresh new Modern Warfare content, with additional content and new playlists to be released weekly.
- New content for the Battle Pass system, including two free weapons and calling cards to be unlocked by playing
- New multiplayer maps, including Atlas Superstore and the return of Rust (as well as Khandor Hideout, which will join the rotation later in the season)
- New Ground War map called Zhokov Boneyard, an airplane junkyard that allows for diverse playstyles
- New Gunfight maps, including Rust (yes, it's a Gunfight map too) and Bazaar (to come later in the season)
- New Multiplayer Modes, including the return of Gunfight Tournaments as well as fan-favorite Demolition
- New Trials, such as Quad Race (an ATV course), Fire in the Hole (throwing deadly things at targets, what fun!), Price's Alley (waves of hostiles mixed with civilians), and Behind Enemy Lines (finding and eliminating all hostiles in the area as fast as possible)
If you have the Season Two Battle Pass, you will instantly get an unlock for Special Forces Operator Simon "Ghost" Riley, who is playable across all Multiplayer and Special Ops modes—as well as rewards including more Weapon Blueprints, XP tokens, and Operator Skins.