2K has released a new blog post about WWE 2K20 and this time it's about all the new updates to WWE Universe mode.
Here is a quick run down of all the new and updated features.
- Major and minor shows have had their match limits increased from 7 matches to 9 and PPV's can now have up to 14 matches.
- Number of Championships per show increased to 7
- Rivalries per show increased to 4
- PPV's can be hosted by 3 shows instead of 2
- 50 cutscenes have been motion captured with female mocap actors to look more authentic when females are used
- 25 new cutscenes have been added
- Over 3000 new lines have been added to the promo engine
- Match tables can now include custom matches
- New rivalry updates including low intensity rivalries making peace after a week and low to mid intensity rivals having a falling out over multiple weeks instead of suddenly
- A new streamlined menu system
Check out the full list of updates on WWE 2K's official website.
WWE 2K20 launches on October 22nd for PS4, Xbox One and PC.