Rocket League has an update scheduled for later today (1:00 PM EST) that will hit all platforms. Included will be four bug fixes that clean up car visuals, flipping issues, camera shake option not working properly and a bug with the inventory issue.
In addition, the team Psyonix team listed two known issues they are currently working on including No XP being awarded and the Most Recent filter issue with inventory. Below is the full list form the official page:
- Corrected rear wheel placement on the ‘’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34’
- The force that flips cars into upright position will no longer accidentally trigger during dodges
- Fixed an issue causing the Camera Shake option to not be respected in all contexts
- Inventory window will no longer disappear when searching an item name
- The "No XP awarded. Minimum score threshold not met." notification may appear despite earning enough XP in a matchThis is only a notification error; your account is still earning the appropriate amount of XP
- ‘Most Recent’ filter option may not sort your inventory correctly