Ace Combat 7 is (finally) almost upon us. In just a few short months, AC 7 will release on January 18, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; and February 1, 2019 for PCs on Steam. PlayStation owners will get a special treat with the game (Bandai Namco is referring to is as “a cherry on top”) with the inclusion of exclusive PS VR missions. While it was once thought that the entire game would be playable in VR, we now know that only select missions will be VR compatible. But hey, with a game of this high quality, I’ll take whatever I can get.
In addition to clarifying the release date (the above trailer simply says 2018, which is...not right) and the VR missions, Bandai Namco also revealed pre-order incentives and detailed what will be included in the Season Pass and Deluxe Edition.
- Everyone preordering ACE COMBAT 7 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or via STEAM® will receive the F4-E Phantom II along with additional three aircraft skins.
- PlayStation 4 players pre-ordering ACE COMBAT 7 will also receive a digital copy of ACE COMBAT 5: THE UNSUNG WAR.
- Xbox One players pre-ordering ACE COMBAT 7 will also receive a digital copy of ACE COMBAT 6: FIRES OF LIBERATION.
Season Pass & Deluxe Edition offers:
- The ACE COMBAT 7 Season Pass will include three planes, three stages, and a music player in one Season Pass package at $24.99 or sold separately at $4.99 for each item.
- The ACE COMBAT 7 Deluxe Edition includes the game, Season Pass content, eight emblems, and will be offered at $84.99.