Have you ever desperately wanted to be horribly outgunned and outmanned on a jungle island? Have you ever wanted to be pitted against a drug overlord and his many cronies with only a few allies by your side? Well, then you might be happy to hear that the spin-off game Jagged Alliance: Rage! is in development right now.
Set 20 years after the original Jagged Alliance, this game never puts you in a great position (by design, of course). Of course, it's not easy work organizing a few mercenaries to combat an entire legion. It's the player's responsibility to lead these individuals (with their own strong characterization) through tactical turn-based missions in order to fuel a revolution.
• 2 Player online co-op mode
• Turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
• A variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
• Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
• Rage skills: unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
• Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
• Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies
Jagged Alliance: Rage! is set for release this fall on PC, PS4, and the Xbox One/One X.