Titan Quest first arrived on PC in 2006 and right away it was a hack-n-slash fix that Diablo 2 fans needed. Set in ancient times, Your quest was to destroy the various Telkines and titans was complemented by the numerous classes and treasures you could use. There were some 36 combinations of characters in both male and female that you can try out and all of them are worth looking into. Now.. all of that is available on consoles!
- Explore the Ancient World - Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend - Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters - Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay - Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience
The price is a very reasonable $29.99 for the standard edition and $119.99 for the Collector's Edition (filled with memorabilia and collectables) and is available NOW for PS4, and XBox (coming soon to Switch).
Now where did I put my Nagblade??