The annual Game Awards are tonight... and thats all im gonna say about that, because I have nothing nice to say, so I won't say anything at all.
Anyways, The Game Awards mean game reveals and one of the first ones revealed was for... something nobody was expecting. This year, a Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition will launch on PS4, Xbox One and PC and will include the following features.
- The Total Package – All previously-released content including all maps, modes, and more on your favorite modern platform
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- New Echo Maps – Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- The Art of Destruction – Orchestrate masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos
- Visceral Audio – Bask your ears in Skillshot glory with newly remastered audio effects
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Pre-order the game and get the option to play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring a fully rerecorded script and brand-new lines from the original voice of Duke
That being said, I thought the original Bulletstorm was a pretty fun game but sadly it kinda fell by the wayside and drifted into obscurity soon after release. It's nice that it has some new life pumped into it and will maybe even get a sequel one day. Be sure to also check out Jeremy Duff's review of the game.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition launches on April 7th