The first major update for Paradox Interactive's city building sim, Cities: Skylines, is out today for the princely sum of nuthin'. Free content, yay! Titled "Version 1.1 - European Theme", it includes:
- Three new European Themed Maps
- Over 50 European style buildings for the new European map themes
- Wall-to-wall buildings enabled for the European Style buildings
- Tunnels, one of the community's most requested features
- A number of Asset Editor additions including the ability to import custom vehicles
- A multitude of smaller cosmetic additions and bug fixes.
Full notes on the update can be found on the Cities: Skylines forum. Cities: Skylines is available for Mac, PC, and Linux.