Been holding out on buying Borderlands 2
hoping for a Game of the Year Edition at some point? Well you are in luck as 2K and Gearbox Software has confirmed that the Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition
will be released on all platforms on October 8th 2013 in North America and Internationally October 11th 2013 for $59.99.
The Game of the Year Edition will come packed with all of the seasons pass content and more.
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
All of that content together is valued at over $100 so this is a pretty good deal if you missed out on the game last year. I have Borderlands 2
and I loved the game but I never bought any of the DLC so I will probably pick this up at some point to play all the content that I missed.