News Roundup: FlatOut Rocket Slime
9/26/2006 1:45:00 AM
Previews, Reviews, Interviews
Trailers. Okay, marathon post:
- .hack//GU for the PS2 gets a preview and some Q&A action from .killer//BETTIES. [KB]
- They also sludge together a review for Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime for the Nintendo DS.
- Okay, maybe this interview could be with you. Stray Bullet Games (Shadowbane) is looking for a gameplay programmer. Click here to see if you've got the C++ skills to make it happen. [SBG]
- FlatOut 2 gets a full-on review from those Atomic Gamers. [AG]
- Here's a ten ton interview with Elisabeth Grey from the EverQuest II camp, waxing fantastic on Echoes of Faydwer.
- Gamers Info puts two kid-friendly reviews together from Disney's Games Cafe: Disoku Master, and Kim Possible: Legend of the Monkey's Eye. [GI]
- ...And two not-so-kid-friendly reviews for Saint's Row and Dead Rising. [GI]
- Gaming Illustrated pole positions a review of NASCAR 07.
- The 2-D sidescroller, Garfield and His Nine Lives, is in review over at Atomic Gamer. [AG]
And a Civilization IV Demo for the ...
Thanks to Atomic Gamer
, Killer Betties
, Stray Bullet Games
, Ten Ton Hammer
, Gamers Info
, and Gaming Illustrated
for the links.