News Desk keep the mirrors nice and shiny for you sleeping beauties. Also, thanks to Legit Reviews
for keeping us aware of the hardware arena.
Previews, Reviews, Screenshots
Trailers, Trailers, Trailers
- The scale of the battles sure ain't Total War, but Caesar IV does show off a lot more structural damage in these screenshots.
- These screenshots prove that in Scarface: The World is Yours, yet it's still a World in Conflict.
- And the Ambiguous Game Title award goes to ... Pompolic: Call for Heroes. These screens should clarify a bit, though.
- The hardware geeks at Legit Reviews cover the XFX GeForce 7900GS 480M Extreme, letting you know if this video card is worth a couple Benjamins. [LR]
- The synthesizers. The Trans Ams. The butterfly collars. They're all portable in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories for the PSP. (See the trailer.)
- Joint Task Force's movie #5 arrives in various formats: WMV/Low, QT/Low, WMV/High, and QT/High.
- Motorcycle racing enthusiasts, here's the Super-Bikes: Riding Challenge Yamaha trailer.
- From the producers of Missing Since January comes a French trailer for Evidence: The Last Ritual. Get real spam from virtual characters to crack the code and solve the case.
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (I'm surprised they didn't go with "Section" 8) treats you with its Tricks trailer.
- Half Life 2 Episode 2 slides in gameplay trailer #3.
- Strategic Command 2: Blitzkrieg is up to patch v.1.04.
- And v.1.60 is out for life! For Liberty! and the pursuit of patchiness.