Meet Ramiro "Shade" Cortez, just one member of Scourge: Outbreak's Echo Squad
6/29/2013 11:36:00 AM
As Scourge: Outbreak
gets ready to hit Xbox Live Arcade next week, we're introduced to one of the member's of Echo Squad: Ramiro "Shade" Cortez. He may be a man of few words, but his actions speak louder than them. He can aim and switch weapons faster, sprint longer, and can recharge his stamina faster than other member of Echo Squad.
While Scourge: Outbreak
is to be released on XBLA, PSN, and Steam, it appears that only Xbox Live Arcade has a release date, which is this coming Wednesday, July 3rd for 800 MS Points.
An Argentinian hit-man with a mysterious past, not much is known about Ramiro "Shade" Cortez. After years of searching, rumors have surfaced that his long-time kidnapped sister is still alive and under Nogari control. Dismissive of payment when offered to join Echo Squad, his only concern is the Nogari Corporation's destruction-and fast. With "the only good Nogari soldier is a dead Nogari soldier" mentality, Shade will take no prisoners in his path for revenge.
As Shade has no recorded military training and refuses to divulge personal information, it's unknown where he acquired his expertise. However, Shade's honed assassin skills have proven useful to Echo Squad operations on countless occasions. Not only is his accuracy unmatched in Echo Squad's ranks, he has the quickest aim and weapon switching for deadly fast precision. Furthermore, Shade can sprint longer than the others, and recharge his stamina faster. When Shade's skills are combined with his Ambrosia Suit abilities, Shade is nearly unstoppable. His Static Shield remains stationary when deployed, allowing Shade to execute long-range shots from safety with supreme accuracy. Foes attempting to close distance with Shade are easily stopped with his Dynamic Shockwave -- it's perfect for intercepting charging enemies before they can get close.
Scourge: Outbreak Key Features:
Scourge: Outbreak will be available on Xbox LIVE this coming Wednesday, July 3, 2013 worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points.
- Up to 4-Player Co-op Campaign with 6+ hours of gameplay
- 4 Playable Characters, each with different weapon handling stats and a distinct combination of Special Abilities
- Unique character-specific flashbacks that reveal critical past events, and shed a new light on the game's story
- XP system to track your experience and unlock powerful gameplay rewards in Campaign AND Multiplayer
- Squad AI for groups with less than 4 Players
- Quick-Order-System (QOS) for rapid deployment of squad-members
- 9 Weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your style of play
- Up to 8 Players in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag multiplayer Versus modes in 5 action-packed maps!
- Leaderboards for competing with friends and other Players around the world!
- Challenging Achievements to unlock
For more information on Scourge: Outbreak
please visit the official site at www.scourgeoutbreak.com