On the games that have gone gold front we have three very diverse titles that wil be making their debut on shelves in the upcoming week. They are:
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks - a new story mode twist on the classic fighting game
- Myst V: End of Ages - The archetype adventure franchise comes to an end. I have to say that it is kind of depressing to see the last iteration in a classic franchise.
- The Star and The Crescent - Modern combat sim from Shrapnel.
- Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06 - Now you have to use both sticks to swing. Is there someone at EA who's trying to make the games harder to play?
- Pump It Up: Exceed - DDR clone for the PS2. There are a special breed of people who like these games, I'm not one of them.