Russel earlier announced the upcoming EVE Online expansion Inferno and its finally here. For those familiar with the game, it should be an exciting update with improvements to the visuals and game mechanics. For those new to the game, a 14 day free trial is available to include the features of the latest Inferno expansion. EVE Online boasts a unique gaming experience where nearly every facet of the game is controlled by player actions and the latest update gives players more tools to work with.
Curious about what Inferno has to offer?
For more information on EVE Online, check it out here.
EVE Online: Inferno Now Available 17th free expansion for subscribers brings more war to EVE Reykjavik, Iceland – 22 May 2012 – CCP Games today released EVE Online: Inferno, delivering the latest war-fueled update to its 9-straight-year growing playerbase. The 17th free expansion to EVE aims to create a fascinating upheaval in EVE’s undivided “sandbox” universe, where entire economic, political and social ecosystems are completely run by players, their imaginations and their actions. The opportunities created by the expansion’s new features and changes are tremendous for new and veteran pilots alike.
“If you’ve ever had dreams of piloting a spaceship into a full blown Sci-Fi war of thousands of ships, EVE is your game and Inferno your expansion. Or, if you’ve been skirting the edges of conflict for years, there are going to be some pretty compelling reasons to put your hull at risk,” says Jon Lander, Senior Producer of EVE Online.
The recently released EVE Online: Inferno trailer illustrates the wealth of features, amazing new graphical effects and new support for mercenary gameplay in a universe full of explosions and profit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kED11aGobUk
Key features of EVE Online: Inferno include
· Missiles and Launchers: savor every moment from launch to impact with missile launchers and dramatic new missile effects
· War Declarations: reworked systems to help you wage war and keep track of your legacy
· Mercenary Marketplace: pay the best guns-for-hire to settle your scores, or make yourself available to the highest bidders in the most notorious PVP universe in gaming
· Factional Warfare: enlist in a faction and join the entry-level game of conquest with more rewards and deeper gameplay than ever before
· Visual Updates: Enhanced graphics on ship models and increased options in the industry-leading character creator
· Plus kill reports, unified inventory, 16 new modules, frigate re-balancing and dozens of enhancements to both UI and gameplay
Read more about the features of EVE Online: Inferno here: www.eveonline.com/inferno
Full release notes of the hundreds of changes in Inferno can be found here: http://community.eveonline.com/updates/patchnotes.asp
A free 14-day trial of EVE Online, which includes the Inferno features, can be found at www.eveonline.com.