I'm by no means a Marvel pantheon expert. It sort of begins and ends with Spiderman for me. So all I know about Deadpool
is that he is crazy, full of himself, and crazy. Did I mention that he was crazy? I learned all that just today. No doubt, if you don't buy his game, he'll deep-fry something you love - or whatever Deadpool
's traditional enemy disposal method is. I don't really know. However, I do know that if you don't pre-order his game, unsurprisingly called Deadpool
, you'll miss out on the following pre-order bonuses, straight from the mouth-hole of Deadpool
- MY “Merc with a Map Pack” DLC (confetti explosion!) adds two new maps – GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower – to Deadpool Challenge mode, as well as two b-b-b-b-bonus costumes – the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits only for use in the unlockable Infinite mode where your stats are tracked on a global leaderboard.
- Exclusive digital wallpaper for my PowerUp Rewards friends featuring who else – me!!! I’ll probably be, like, you know, totally ripped in it and all. No bigsies. – U.S. Only
- A (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now’s your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! – U.S. Only
- A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels– but seriously… buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital cover sleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
has "instructed" me to tell you to go pre-order his new game, or else. Natch.
will be out on June 25 for the Xbox 360 and PS3 for $49.99, and on PC for only $39.99. Now go and check out Deadpool
on the web at www.deadpoolgame.com