News Roundup: FEAR of Conan
2/24/2009 12:01:00 AM
- Uwe Boll wasn't the only culprit, as Defunct Games looks at 16 years of video game movies.
- Your favorite 2D mascot character sucks!
- Get lost, get damned.
- Sega attempts to get gamers playing with their Wii again.
- Will Crucial PC2-8500U DDR2 1066Mhz RAM send your computer flying out the window in flames?
- Elegance and performance from the ASUS N10Jc-A1 Netbook.
- The only thing we have to fear is FEAR 2 being an average sequel.
- TimeDoctor's iGame Squadron #1.
- Funcom's CFO resigns as profits plunge, while Age of Conan launches in Russia and Poland.
Thanks to Defunct Games
and Legit Reviews
for today's news roundup.