What's a jungle without plants? Any gardeners playing Green Hell will be happy to know that a bright new world of plant cultivation has opened up for them.
This update has added a number of new gameplay mechanics, including:
- Farming: 15 plants are available to be cultivated, whether it’s seeds harvested from fruit or shoots of bamboo replanted in your garden space.
- New Constructions: Build the new planting box and small planting box for all your camp farming needs.
- Fertilizer: Some items can be used as fertilizer for a happier, healthier garden. Plants are able to grow without it, but they’ll grow much better with a little fertilizer.
- Seeds: Harvest seeds from the fruit you find in the wild to cultivate back at camp. Once planted, plants will respawn fruit.
- Green Thumbs Only: Plants don’t just survive. They need a little bit of care and attention! Proper hydration and fertilizer are imperative to happy, healthy gardens.