Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, coming out May 14th, is ramping up its marketing game. In a recent video, seven juicy (or should I say bloody?) reasons are outlined for players to upgrade to the remastered version.
Coming out nearly six years after the original release, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered comes with a host of features.
- Included among them is the entire DLC roster: Neudorf Outpost, Saint Pierre, The Landwehr Canal, and even a mission entitled "Assassinate the Fuhrer".
- 7 new playable characters. While the players aren't named, there is a banner plastered across the video (which you can view below) that says "Zombie Army Trilogy". So presumably it's from DLC also. Among the characters are a couple soldiers from the Red Army, a German Army Captain, and what looks like a fellow Allied soldier.
- 16-player multiplayer is also included. While not much light is shed on this, it looks like classic deathmatch.
- The remastered visuals are pretty stellar. With the most obvious tweaks being in the lighting, colors pop, evoking stark contrast between fiery skies of rural levels, to the sunny city streets of Berlin.
- The remastered visuals, with the most obviously improved aspect being the lighting, offer a stunning contrast between the sunny streets of Berlin, and the torn, fiery skies of the rural areas.
- On PS4 Pro, there are optional modes for 60 FPS, 4K, and HDR Support.
Watch the improvements in action below. Sniper Elite V2 Remastered launches May 14th.