The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms from 10:30 UTC for roughly one hour as we apply the 3.3.01 patch.
Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in the black!
Please find the full patch notes below:
- Corrected titles and descriptions for gas giant entries
- Changed references of "Stellar Body" to "Astronomical body"
- Fixed enemy ships appearing as clean, and incorrectly causing bounties to be given to Commanders that destroyed them
- Fixed occasional complete loss of control input in various situations
- X52 and X56 presets should be be available once again
- Fixed a binding issue with T-Flight HOTAS X that caused the confirm options not to be navigable
- Fixed SRV UI going missing when using the open Codex shortcut
- Fixed issues with the HOTAS 4 controller on PS4
- Fixed various crashes on PS4
- Fixed crash that could occur when landing on a planet
- Fixed crash that could occur when entering a Notable Stellar Phenomena
- Fixed a crash that could occur when in the galaxy map
- Fixed crash that could occur when using a research limpet
- Fixed crash that could occur when jumping to a new system
Federal Capital Ship
- Fixed hitcheck issues
- Updated Russian translations for Codex Discoveries
- Added descriptions for the recently added high value mining commodities
- Increased top end speed
- Increased pitch rate when below max PIPs
- Slightly reduced the ENG usage on boost
- Slightly increased heat gain to compensate
- Changed new mineable commodity from 'Opal' to 'Void Opals'
- Fixed a number of adjudication and matchmaking server crashes
- Fixed a number of transaction server performance and reliability issues
- Fixed a cause of transaction server errors when selling exploration data
- Retuned the balance of smuggling, crime, missions and selling exploration data with the faction simulation
- Fixed a number of performance issues when processing the faction simulation
- Fixed a server error with console players authenticating with the Companion API
- Stop displaying first discovery names on the system map for star systems with that as their default discovery level, first mapping names should remain.
- Server-side changes to recover more quickly from chat server failures
- Fixed hardlock that could occur when entering the Notable Stellar Phenomena
- Corrected a visual mismatch between the left and right displays when probing planets
- Fixed missing scan effects in the FSS mode when using a Vive HMD