News Roundup -- FIFA Cell: Double Manager
10/31/2006 12:52:00 AM
Thanks to Atomic Gamer
, Killer Betties
, and Legit Reviews
for today's News Roundup.
Did somebody say "free demo"?
- Yes. Somebody did. In fact that freebie is for The Guild 2 (no, not Guild Wars Factions). Oh, snag the v1.2 patch if you already have The Guild 2.
- You'll never be successful if you don't set a few GOOOOOAAAAALS! Then go supervise the FIFA Manager 07 demo.
Reviews, Interviews, Editorials
- This is the third time you've had to answer the call. Call of Duty 3 flexes its multiplayer features.
- There can be only Juan. Here's the San Juan movie in Need for Speed Carbon, along with Silverton and Canyons.
- Call in the D&D S.W.A.T. Dungeons & Dragons: Tactics unsheaths a preview.