Reengineered from the ground up for Sony and Microsoft’s next-generation consoles, Tony Hawk’s Project 8™ immerses players in the definitive skateboarding experience using ultra-realistic graphics, enhanced physics and extremely responsive controls that simulate the feeling of skating with every trick and bail. The game challenges players to experience the intensity and pressure of skating against some of the world’s top pros in true to life competitions as they aim to become the #1 skater and establish their town as a skateboard destination. Delivering continuous skating action in a free-roaming living environment, Tony Hawk’s Project 8 incorporates the series’ most popular features, all of which have been enhanced with next-generation technology.
· Next Generation Gameplay Brings Skateboarding to Life: Tony Hawk’s Project 8 is built from the ground up with an entirely new engine for Sony and Microsoft next-generation consoles and features the most advanced graphics ever for a Tony Hawk game, including full 3D body scans of pro athletes and motion captured skateboard tricks. Gamers have the freedom to progress through the game in multiple ways and decide the type of pro skate they want to be.
· Most Unique, Robust and Realistic Skateboarding Game Experience Ever: Tony Hawk’s Project 8 offers more goals, side-missions, secret areas and mini games than any other Tony Hawk game. Players track stats with new in-game record keeping, switch characters mid-game to accomplish a goal, or just skate how they want to skate.
· Innovative, Never-Before-Seen Gameplay Elements: Featuring new gameplay mechanics, Tony Hawk’s Project 8 challenges fans with the most goals ever in a Tony Hawk game. Players interact with pro skaters who teach special tricks and show paths to secret areas. New elements include:
· Enhanced Physics and Responsive Controls: The new physics system introduces advanced grinds and bails that allow players to control falls and minimize or maximize damage for fun with the innovative new ragdoll bail mode. A greater sense of momentum and gravity is impossible to miss, and provides the most realistic virtual skate experience ever.
* The product in this article was sent to us by the developer/company.
Hi, my name is Charles Husemann and I've been gaming for longer than I care to admit. For me it's always been about competing and a burning off stress. It started off simply enough with Choplifter and Lode Runner on the Apple //e, then it was the curse of Tank and Yars Revenge on the 2600. The addiction subsided somewhat until I went to college where dramatic decreases in my GPA could be traced to the release of X:Com and Doom. I was a Microsoft Xbox MVP from 2009 to 2014