- There have already been 4 million Xbox
Live downloads (games, trailers, etc). This is cool considering the
device has been on the market less than 3 months and given the number
of units available.
-Making big deal about trailers online on XBL
Marketplace and how they are getting exclusives from movie companies
(Paramount - Mission Impossible 3)
- By March â€“ 20 games on XBL Arcade adding Street Fighter 2
(w00t) and Texas Hold â€˜em a sponsored game
(wonder if youâ€™ll be able to gamble with your XBL credits). He mentioned another one but I missed it.
- Later this year on the HD-DVD drive, get the feeling from
the speech it will be later this year (no pics of the device at the presentation. Guessing we'll see it at E3)
- Xbox 360 is driving HDTV Sales (9/10 360 owners own or will will
purchase a HDTV â€“ 360 is the primary reason for 90% of them). I'm an example of this so makes sense to me.
- By June there will be 50 Xbox 360 games out in the market
- Showed off Fight Night Round 3- (Demo out now on Xbox Live- get it, it's pretty good)