News Roundup: World Series of Texas Poker Hold'Em
9/8/2006 12:00:00 AM
never sleeps! Thanks for all the links, fellas.
- You gotta know when to Texas Hold'Em. And AtomicGamer let's you know when to fold'em.
- The sci-fi massively-multiplayer RTS Infinity Empires is sending out 7-day trial hooks.
- Welcome to the company. Company of Heroes opens up trailer #1.
- Nature calls. Here's the (alternate) Island Trailer for Call of Duty 3.
- Strong enough for a man -- Ph balanced for a trailer: Phantasy Star Universe.
- Half empty, or half full? Half Life 2 Episode 2 pours out gameplay trailer #4.
- And the best use of game physics goes to: Crazy Machines 2. Puzzle together this quickie trailer.
- FIFA la revolucion! Here's a futbol trailer for FIFA 2007.
- Well, I personally don't get it, but if you wanna see screenshots of a bunch of people sitting around a table trying not to make faces, then here's some World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions.
- So I'm tired of World War II shooters. So what. It's time for me to shut up when it looks this good. Call of Duty 3, everyone.