News Roundup: Tony Warhawk's Downhill Jam
4/27/2007 4:20:00 PM
Reviews, Previews, Articles
- Check out the Wild Wild West 2v2 gunslingin' action in Ubisoft's Call of Juarez.
- Some people don't see the attraction of half-man/half-spiders. Maybe the Spider-Man 3 "Attract Mode" trailer will lure you in.
- Are you an agent of Hell searching for human souls? Then you'll find plenty to relate to in Infernal.
- Are you a Vietnam veteran searching for your own soul? Then you'll find plenty to relate to in The Hell in Vietnam.
- Anno 1701 is settling the Nintendo DS.
- Go ninja, go ninja, go! Here's a new HD trailer for Tenchu Z.
- Eek. A mouse. The Sandio Game O' 6DOF mouse, to be exact. Don't be afraid.
- WarCry pounds out part 1 of a new Warhammer Online interview series.
- Jake Neri is all about controlling his inner Beast Master -- check out the Star Wars Galaxies interview, and get a handle on the Beast Master trailer, too.
- And those WarCriers also editorialize on the Age of Conan: "History Repeats Itself."
- Legit Reviews covers the Age of DirectX 10 by covering the first MMO that'll release with DX10 technology: Yep, Age of Conan.
- Before you DS owners pick up Spectrobes, read this review from Killer Betties.
Thanks to Atomic Gamer
, Killer Betties
, and Legit Reviews
for this weekend's News Roundup.