News Roundup: Need for Full Auto Assault Speed
8/31/2006 12:00:00 AM
Much thanks to MMORPG.com
, Apolyton Civilization Site
, and Legit Reviews
for hookin' it up, and for the AtomicGamer
News Desk for constantly pouring out the links.
Previews, Videos, Interviews
- Lord of the Rings Online is the big fish in the PAX pond, and MMORPG.com is there to preview it.
- The gods are returning to Norrath, and MMORPG.com has the God Profiles, Part 1, for EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer.
- Part 3 of 3 for Apolyton's Firaxis Games studio tour is ready for consumption. Waaaaay behind the scenes stuff. [ACS]
- Legit Reviews gives you the overview and the interview about the Corsair DHX Technology 'Dominator,' for high performance memory hardware junkies. [LR]
- Here's another pirated piece of a trailer from One Piece: Grand Adventure.
- Half Life 2: Episode 2 trailer 2. Touche!
- Full Auto 2: Battlelines clips in a fully automatic trailer.
- Need for Speed Carbon copies this trailer for the PSP.
- Enchanted Arms. Such a beautiful game (check the trailer). And yet we're expected to take characters seriously when they yell out "Eat this!" and "I'm feelin' it now!" when they fight.
- Auto Assault is revving up for a major update, and here are some screenshots to start your engine.
- Dead Reefs is an investigative adventure game, and the lead character comes equipped with ... a walking stick. Which, for some inexplicable reason, I find cool as hell. Okay, I'm done. Check out the screenshots.
- Neverwinter Nights cools off with a version 1.68 patch for Windows and Linux. You can find 'em both here.
- Civilization III (not IV) has a complete v1.22 patch for the Mac.
- Unreal Tournament 2004 unveils its RuneStorm map pack.
- The Half Life 2 mod, Master Sword: Continued, carries on with a v1.0 patch.
- Another HL2 mod, Kill the Zombie: Factory, factors in a demo.
- Tactical Operations: Crossfire fires up their public beta v1.2.
- This time, the Prey becomes the patched. Version 1.1 is up for PC and Linux.