News Roundup: Mental Flock!
3/20/2009 9:46:00 PM
In GamingNexus news:
- Red Faction: Guerrilla has flipped the script since Red Faction II. John's in-depth preview is here.
- The Retro Roundup has Cyril playing Summer Games II in spring, and Hasbro Family Game Night by himself.
- Question of the Week: Name your favorite video game heroes.
- Weekend Poll: With the iPhone OS 3.0, will the iPhone and Touch be a challenger to the DS and PSP?
- Download a little bit of lightning.
- Sony charging developers bandwidth for their DLC.
- Battle.net gets a makeover.
- Microsoft bashes PS3, says Lost and Damned would sell more than Killzone 2 if it was retail.
- Rock Band DLC: Long-awaited Pearl Jam album coming next week.
- Level editing in Flock made easy.
- FIFA 09 DLC: What's your ultimate team?
- National nightmare over, Nintendo finally meeting Wii demand after nearly two and a half years on the market.
- February 2009 console NPD numbers.
- Logitech confirms PS3 Blu-ray control for Harmony remotes.
- Assault on Gold Athena.
- Stormrise renders still can't rise above mundane design.
And in other news:
- You never should've doubted your friends and co-workers about Peggle.
- NVIDIA Ion PC -- Intel Atom done right?
- Little Red Riding Hood grills up one fine Zombie BBQ.
- iXBT puts the EVGA nForce 190i SLI TW Digital PWM Motherboard to the test.
- There are all sorts of ways to work through your Mental Blocks.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, Legit Reviews
, The Hachiko
for today's news roundup.