Have you ever longed to be the dictator of your own small island nation? Really, who hasn't? What would be the best part? Would it be killing your enemies or feeding your people (or killing your people and feeding them to your enemies)? I think the best part is that you could wear whatever you want.
Velvet sweatpants? Sure.
Dirty wifebeater? You're the boss.
A fedora 24/7? Great.
Epic spray tan? You'll look positively glowing.
Sandals with shorts and socks? Okay, even a dictator has to draw the line somewhere.
Anyway, this video for the Tropico 4 Gold Edition
gives you a brief glimpse into the cloths that make the dictator (and the hairstyles, genders, and ridiculous cigars).
The Tropico 4 Gold Edition
comes out on November 13 for the Xbox 360 and PC. To learn more, follow the jump.
Tropico 4 "Customization" Video - Say Hello to Your Own El Presidente!
Ridgewood, NJ, November 7, 2012
- Who is El Presidente? Why, he's whoever you want him to be, as this newly released video from Tropico 4 Gold Edition shows! In Tropico 4 Gold Edition, players will be able to do a lot more than simply play dress up with their island-leader avatar, they will craft custom back-stories, which affect how El Presidente is perceived on the world stage. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth? A "woman of the people?" Your vision of El Presidente is yours to create in Tropico 4 Gold Edition, the city-building compilation for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC that contains both the original Tropico 4, and its Modern Times expansion. Download the new video to learn more about the customization options in Tropico 4 Gold Edition, which will be released on Xbox 360 and PC on November 13.
Tropico 4 Gold Edition is the ultimate city building experience, including: Tropico 4 and the ??Modern Times?? expansion. As the president of a tiny Caribbean island, it??s up to you to lead your country to greatness! Will you be a benevolent and tolerant leader, or a power-mad dictator? Will your economy rely on tourism, farming, big business or cheap sweatshops? The decisions you make will shape the future of your island, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.
- Become the heroic leader, or a despicable despot as your customized El Presidente avatar makes decisions for the good or ill of the people
- Two extensive campaigns consisting of more than 30 unique missions including the new ??Modern Times?? campaign
- More than 100 buildings in total, including the stock exchange, shopping mall, aqua park, car factories and shuttle launch pad
- Council of Ministers ?? Elevate citizens to government positions to help push through your more controversial decisions
- Sandbox mode for custom games, with improved map and scenario editor for endless replayability
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with 120 employees world-wide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. Office and owns three development studios (Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH) and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media's titles include the critically acclaimed Tropico 4, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Dungeons. Upcoming multi-platform titles include Port Royale 3, Omerta ?? City of Gangsters, DARK and The Dark Eye ?? Demonicon. Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http://www.kalypsomedia.com
Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.