Gaming Odds and Ends
2/26/2008 8:55:00 AM
Here are a few things I missed while wondering why the world needs a $140,000 Hot Wheels car
- Goldeneye is still not coming to Xbox Live. Can we leave this alone now?
- Lyndon LaRouche is starting to win the crazy war with Jack Thompson
- GameSetWatch reveals what is really going on with the Xbox Live Arcade royalty rates. Journalism FTW!
- LucasArts reveals that they will be starting with the PS3 version of games and then dumbing them down for the 360. Also we could have had wookies/exploding Rancors in Force Unleashed.
- The Wii could pass the Xbox 360 in June, I guess this means we'll actually see either of them on shelves this year.
- I have no idea what this game is but I bet Cyril does. How many other games make a cameo in this game?