GTA Online continues to grow and Rockstar has just added 10 more verified jobs created by the community. The jobs are available now on both PSN and Xbox Live and include beach races, freeway races, and overpass deathmatches.
Still no word on when Heists are coming, which I hope is extremely soon because I know a lot of people who have grown tired on GTA Online, which is sad because it was a pretty ambitious project.
- Beach Side Race - After a quick tour of the Vespucci Canals, motorbikes and ATVs can really open it up along the coastal road from Vespucci Beach North to the Pacific Bluffs
- Custom Freeway Gymkhana - his short technical race around the docks features neat changes in elevation, a well-placed jump that fits perfectly with the flow of the race and some narrow, tricky turns that require deft use of the brake pedal.
- From Weazel to Weazel - Open the throttle, or open fire on the long straights and really make a play for first position
- Rush Hour - Navigate the twists and turns on this long tour of the Los Santos highways
- High Road - A thrilling and chaotic race that goes from Los Santos' town center up into the hills
- The Pad of Death - An anarchic Deathmatch down at the Los Santos docks filled with an arsenal of powerful weapons, explosives and grenades
- Horseback Hell - Items and pickups are grouped together close to spawn points and behind cover
- Lodge Battle - an abandoned lodge in a remote forest.
- Woodbury -A small town in the Blaine County Wilderness has been fortified with barriers positioning one team as the conquering aggressor, and the other as the defiant defenders of their fortress.
- Long Haul 2 - Get your Cheetah, Entity XF or Adder tuned up for the ultimate Supercar endurance test.