You know the holidays are coming around when you start hearing about “festive in-game content.” League of Legends
is getting a Snowdown Showdown
winter festival with some of said festive in-game content.
The line-up includes a new game map, Champion skins, runes, and consumable items – all festive, of course. Read on for the details on these in-game content and scroll down just slightly for some images, too.
Map: The winter map will be replaced with Snowdown Rift, a seasonal variant of the winter version of Summoner’s Rift that includes many holiday elements.
· Snow Bunny Nidalee
· Happy Elf Teemo
· Workshop Nunu
Riot will also be releasing 2 limited edition skins which will only be available during the following periods:
· Old St. Zilean (only available from 12/24-12/27)
· Earnest Elf Tristana (only available from 12/31-1/3)
· Mark of the Crippling Candy Cane: +2.2% critical damage
· Mark of the Yuletide Tannenbaum: +0.62% critical chance
· Glyph of the Special Stocking: -0.58% cooldowns
· Seal of the Elusive Snowflake: +0.67% dodge
· Glyph of the Gracious Gift: +0.12 ability power per level (+2.16 at champion level 18)
· Seal of the Stout Snowman: +.72 health per level (+12.96 at champion level 18)
Consumable item: The health potion in the in-game store will be replaced by the Riot Nog potion. The effect of the potion will remain identical to the effect of the health potion.