For me, Battlefield 3
's "end game" was the release of Skyrim. I will always have fond memories of my days in the Battlefield 3
trenches, but I'm retired now and have no plans on returning. For those of you who, unlike me, will never get tired of the Battlefield 3
multiplayer grind, we have Battlefield 3: End Game
. Ostensibly the final DLC for the more than a year old Battlefield 3
, it will feature four new maps, three new vehicles (a dirt bike and two AA vehicles), classic Capture the Flag, the Air Superiority game mode, five new assignments, 16 new dog tags, and five new achievements/trophies.
Battlefield 3: End Game
comes out in March for PS3 Premium members first, and will cost 1200 MS Points ($14.99).
Battlefield 3: END GAME key features and information
· Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat
· Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
· Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
· In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
· 5 new Assignments
· 16 new dog tags
· 5 new Achievements/Trophies
· Publisher: Electronic Arts
· Developer: DICE
· Formats: PlayStation®3, Xbox 360®, PC
· Release: Starting in March, with a week early access for PlayStation 3 Premium members
· Players: 2-24 (consoles), 2-64 (PC)
· MSRP: $14.99 USD for PlayStation 3 and PC,1200 MS Points
Fans looking to get the most out of their experience on the battlefield have that opportunity with Battlefield 3™ Premium. An innovative offering that provides members all five themed digital expansion packs including Battlefield 3™: Back to Karkand, Battlefield 3™:Close Quarters, Battlefield 3™: Armored Kill, Battlefield 3™: Aftermath as well as two week early access to Battlefield 3™: End Game. These five digital expansion packs provide 20 new maps and weapons, over 10 new vehicles and 4 new game modes to the Battlefield 3 experience. Members will also receive a host of unique in-game items not available anywhere else, including the ACB-90 knife, a set of dog tags, and exclusive soldier and weapon camos. Battlefield 3 Premium members also gain access to powerful Battlelog features such as the ability to reset stats, queue priority into servers, and new decals for Platoon emblem - all for a one-time fee of $49.99 on PlayStation 3 and PC and for 4000 MS Points on Xbox 360. Whether players are looking to stand out with unique in-game items, early game access, or to use powerful new features, Battlefield 3 Premium delivers an unprecedented multiplayer experience.
For more information, please visit www.battlefield.com.