Based on the blockbuster feature film from Columbia Pictures and Marvel, Spider-Man™ 2 leverages the PSP’s processing power to deliver the most realistic Spider-Man experience on a handheld platform. As Spider-Man, players must master new combo moves as they protect the city of Manhattan from the nefarious Doc Ock and other classic Marvel villains by swinging, jumping and wall-crawling through 19 new levels that extend beyond the film. Featuring an unprecedented depth of gameplay, players experience original storylines and battle through graphically rich 3D environments.
• Explore the world of Spider-Man like never before – Swing, climb and web-sling through interactive 3D environments while experiencing scenarios, settings and characters based on the hit film and others that are exclusive to the game.
• More Marvel villains than ever before – In addition to Doc Ock, gamers must battle a plethora of characters in Spider-Man’s legendary Rogue’s Gallery of villains, such as Mysterio, Rhino, Shocker and Vulture.
• Amazing graphics and depth of gameplay – Utilizing the graphical power of the PSP, Spider-Man 2 delivers amazing console-like 3D graphics and incredibly immersive gameplay never before seen in a handheld Spider-Man game.
• Enhanced combo system – Beyond Spider-Man’s signature set of moves which include wall crawling, web yanking and capture webbing, Spider-Man 2 PSP brings a host of new moves to the handheld such as the “cocoon,” “web net” and “heavy web ball.”
* The product in this article was sent to us by the developer/company for review.
Hi, my name is Charles Husemann and I've been gaming for longer than I care to admit. For me it's always been about competing and a burning off stress. It started off simply enough with Choplifter and Lode Runner on the Apple //e, then it was the curse of Tank and Yars Revenge on the 2600. The addiction subsided somewhat until I went to college where dramatic decreases in my GPA could be traced to the release of X:Com and Doom. I have been a Microsoft Xbox MVP since 2009.