While I didn't get to see the game at E3 this year it did get some pretty good buzz coming out of the show and I can see why as it's got one of those cool, creepy art styles. Here's the official informaiton on the game.
Rule of Rose Background
March, 1930. A young girl named Jennifer, whose parents were killed in a tragic airship accident, is taken to the Rose Garden Orphanage, located in a remote portion of the English countryside. What Jennifer discovers is a dilapidated building and a ragtag mob of children who call themselves the "Aristocracy of the Red Crayon." The demented residents of Rose Garden kidnap Jennifer and take her into the dark heart of an impossibly large zeppelin, on a meandering course for a distant land. Now, with the help of a canine companion named Brown, Jennifer has to find valuable gifts for the Aristocracy, or suffer a fatal punishment for her insolence...
Rule of Rose Key Features
- Befriend a faithful dog and work together to locate crucial items!
- Intense melee combat against bloodthirsty monsters!
- Musical score by Yutaka Minobe (Panzer Dragoon Saga, Skies of Arcadia)!
- An immersive storyline with 50 minutes of award-nominated CG scenes (Official Selection of the Annecy 2006 International Animated Film Festival)!
- Multiple endings and hidden extras!
Page 1 of 1