Disciples II DS Screenshots
Here's the scoop from StrategyFirst:
Disciples DS is the much anticipated debut of the award winning Disciples Franchise on the Nintendo DS. Ten years have passed since the first great wars and the time to take up arms against an insidious evil draws near. Disciples DS is poised to become a name synonymous with great strategy/RPG action.
- · Visually Stunning Characters and terrain set the stage for the epic battle.
- · Over 200 individually animated characters
- · Every character gains experience and can gain levels
- · Over 100 animated magic spells
- · 4 unique campaigns tell the story from different perspectives
- · Multiplayer supports up to 4 players
- · Intelligent and challenging combat AI
* The product in this article was sent to us by the developer/company for review.
Hi, my name is Charles Husemann and I've been gaming for longer than I care to admit. For me it's always been about competing and a burning off stress. It started off simply enough with Choplifter and Lode Runner on the Apple //e, then it was the curse of Tank and Yars Revenge on the 2600. The addiction subsided somewhat until I went to college where dramatic decreases in my GPA could be traced to the release of X:Com and Doom. I was a Microsoft Xbox MVP from 2009 to 2014