EA sent over twelve new screenshots from the Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 2:Modern Combat
. The screenshots are rather impressive and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on
While you are checking out the screenshots enjoy a few blurbs from the official fact sheet.
• Next-generation graphics deliver eye-bursting
visuals, hurling you into the heart of the best-looking Battlefield
• 16 maps including the 3 Xbox Live maps previously only available via download.
• Four new vehicles not previously available in the
original Xbox version, including snowmobiles and vans loaded with
• Enhanced HotSwapping takes the revolutionary HotSwap feature even further.
• Ultra-deep online* features, including in-game Clan
support, VoIP and a deep stat tracking system that allows you to replay
battles to perfect your Battlefield strategy.
• All-new re-designed soldier classes lets you spot each kit at a glance.
• Take control of more than 30 land, sea, and air
vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, amphibious craft and fast
• Own the battlefield with more than 50 state-of-the-art weapons.
• Battle as US, EU, Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
• Multiple solider classes including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer and Combat Support units.
• Power up your soldier by executing multiple kills
quickly. Increase health, take more hits, do more damage and
become an unstoppable force on the battlefield.
• Upgrade your unit with new equipment, including
thermal vision for the sniper rifle and extra destructive mortar
• Get promoted through the ranks, from a Private to 5 Star General, as you lead your army to victory.
Page 1 of 1