Archer Maclean's Mercury has been specifically designed to take full advantage of the unique gaming experience offered by the PSP™ handheld entertainment system. Using the new machine’s powerful graphics, processing abilities and Wi-Fi modes, Awesome Studios has produced a brand new genre-defining puzzle game - the most imaginative and compelling game to be released in recent years.
The aim of the game is simple. Without spilling too much, guide your various, colored mercury blobs around each 3D maze simply by “tilting” the level. Watch as the liquid metal blobs ebb and flow around the countless challenges encountered along the way.
After a short spell in the training camp world, experience a smooth learning curve as you work your way through each level from start to finish, eventually unlocking the next world beyond. Negotiate obstacles and hazards, solve puzzles, and compete against ever- tightening time and percentage limits while avoiding traps and predators. Finally, defeat end of level boss modes to complete each world.
The game has instant pick-up-and-play appeal with no instructions needed, and you can spend minutes or hours immersed in the game. Skill, timing, and dexterity are all required to navigate the 72 levels that spread across 6 unique, thematic worlds.
Archer Maclean's Mercury is truly a game that's easy to learn, hard to master, and highly addictive throughout!
• Original, challenging, and stylistic game play
• Realistic liquid Mercury properties combined with unique color blending
• 6 fully 3D, stunning, graphically-thematic worlds full of bizarre abstract features
• 72 levels of liquid mayhem
• A variety of level-types, including Race modes, Challenge modes, Percentage, Combo modes, and Boss
• 2-Player gaming on all 72 levels using Wi-Fi /Wireless Battle Mode and ghost mode head-to-head style
• Over 30 increasingly complex, interactive elements and obstacles
• Ultra simple instinctive, intuitive analog control system
• 72 tracks of ambient mood music - each level has its own unique track.
Page 1 of 1